RE: Load and Query question

  • From: "Shreeni" <shreeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'David Aldridge'" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:11:54 -0500

Proportion wise the time taken is less. Most of the time the queries finish
in under 40 mins for all the tables. However on some occassions when there
has been a significantly larger load, the queries just drop dead. We then
either drop/recreate the indexes or force a hint into the query.

Thanks
Shreeni