Load XML into relational stucture

  • From: "Karsten Weikop" <oraclel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:33:17 +0100

Hi all

I need to load XML documents (invoice + lines)  into the database and
store then in a relational structure (not object-oriented) in the Oracle
Database.

We have a requirement to load 20+ documents per second. Whenever
generated by the source component, the documents are copied to a
directory and we need to write/use a tool which loads the XML document.

The tool will not be executed on the same server as the database.

What is your recommandations for selecting a tool for this task?

We are using Solaris and RDBMS 9.2.0.x.

/karsten

--
//www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l