RE: Listener issue

  • From: Michael Schmitt <mschmitt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 00:52:32 +0000

Thanks to those who emailed me.  Here are some of my responses

Lsnrctl services for the 10205 listener shows the following

Service "<ORACLE_SID>" has 1 instance(s).
  Instance "<ORACLE_SID>", status UNKNOWN, has 1 handler(s) for this service...
    Handler(s):
      "DEDICATED" established:0 refused:141
         LOCAL SERVER

The LOCAL_LISTENER PARAMETER is empty in the 10203 database

I removed the sqlnet.ora in both the 10205 and 10203 directories to remove that
as an option.

In the 10205 listener.ora I am also setting the ORACLE_HOME directory

Thanks,
Mike