RE: Linux & Oracle - Departing from the DARK SIDE (Windows)

  • From: "Koivu, Lisa" <Lisa.Koivu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:41:20 -0500

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your reply, and thanks for the link.  It's been a while since
I've been in the unix world so I have some reading to do to refresh my
memory and learn about Linux.

I asked the engineer to install 3.0 or 2.1 and he said "no problem".
Smooth Sailing...!!!!!

I haven't been this excited about my job in years.
Thanks again, and thanks to Jerome and Ken for their replies as well.

Lisa