Re: Linux Hardening

  • From: George <georgelza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: waldirio@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 19:03:04 +0200

Hi all

Is there maybe a document that specify for financial institutions that fall
under PCI this is what needs to be done minimally?

there are so many ways this can be done by script, I'm thinking that there
should prob be a min standard banks require.

--
You have the obligation to inform one honestly of the risk, and as a person
you are committed to educate yourself to the total risk in any activity!

Once informed & totally aware of the risk,
every fool has the right to kill or injure themselves as they see fit!