Re: Licensing for Grid Control with out management packs

  • From: Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ravi.madabhushanam@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 23:16:06 +0530

hi ravi,
yes, I support Allen which is better is debatable :)
having our own scripts and emailing from the server is better option, cause
sometimes you have more than one reciepents..consider a large organisation
where OS sysadmin, network admin may be groups like dba groups and they also
must be made aware dba issues which are related hosts, space on disks/mount
points, workflow notificaitons using IMAP, network cards etc..

thanks..subodh

--
DO NOT FORGET TO SMILE TODAY