Re: Lawson and SOX Compliance

  • From: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Randy.Samberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:44:48 -0500

Randy

Lawson has an email list on Topica.com. You may get better response
there. One alternative is to configure Lawson so each user has their
own Oracle login, but I think most sites use the security that is
built into Lawson for control. Overall, Lawson isn't much different
from other ERP environments. Do what your auditor requires of you.

Dennis Williams