Lawson and SOX Compliance

  • From: "Randy Samberg" <Randy.Samberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:09:42 -0700

Is anyone out there running Lawson?  I would like to know what type of
auditing you are doing to be SOX compliant.  We have a small environment
here with only 3 users, LAWPROD, LAWTEST, and LAWLOGAN.  Both the Lawson
administrator and I can change Lawson data through Oracle.  I run a
shell script once a week to monitor whether or not any new users were
created.  I attempted to turn on auditing for inserts, updates, and
deletes on the developement database, and it caused a performance hit.
I would like to find out what other people out there are doing for
auditing this type of environment.

Thank you,
Randy