Latency for Synchronous Single Block Reads

  • From: Rich <richa03@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 14:18:23 -0800

Hi All,
This is Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Cloud Control 12c Release 3
(version 12.1.0.3).

Would someone please tell me what/which back-end table is the source for
the time and value data which is displayed in the graph "Latency for
Synchronous Single Block Reads" in the Performance Home - I/O tab section?

(I know the data is fed to OEM from v$sysmetric where metric_name =
'Average Synchronous Single-Block Read Latency' but I want to know how to
access the data recorded by/in OEM)

Thanks,
Rich