Re: Last userid access

  • From: Larry Hahn <lhahn_60@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 06:11:29 -0700 (PDT)

Rachel,

Thanks for the quick response. While searching around some
more I found an article by Donald Burleson that uses just
this method. I am actually reading it right now. This looks
like the way to go. Actually, his article also talks about
trapping logout information. This can then be used for
tracking peaks in usage, etc. as well.

Thanks again. I wasnt sure if I was overlooking something.

Larry