Re: Large ASM installation

  • From: Stalin <stalinsk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oraclelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 12:39:54 -0700

Wondering how many of you use External Vs Normal redundancy in ASM
installations. If normal is chosen over external or vice versa, any
compelling reason for choosing one over the other would be
appreciated.

Sorry Daniel. Didn't mean take the thread away from you.

PS. Sorry to Re-post as it didn't get through the first time.