RE: Know anyone?

  • From: Magnus Andersen <Magnus.Andersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Nuno Souto' <dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle-L (E-mail)" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 17:26:31 -0400

Hi All,

I've had one full day without any issues.  What seems to be the silver
bullet was to implement Hugetlb.  I found out that you do not have to patch
version 9.2.0.6 to use it.  A good article on Metalink with step-by-step
instructions on implementation is Doc ID: 262004.1.  The only thing to keep
in mind that if you don't need to use VLM you don't have to use the
use_indirect_buffer parameter as suggested in Step 4.  It works great
without it.

Thanks for the help and support.

Magnus