Re: KQR L PO

  • From: Taral Desai <taral.desai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tanel@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:26:48 -0500

*Latch Contention with KQR X PO consuming lots of memory and Database Hang
[ID 289717.1]*

KQR X PO or KQR M PO entries are part of dictionary cache.
Any job that could be filling the dictionary cache can cause this problem.
For example, a job that generates histograms on a table that has huge number
of
columns is can cause huge number of KQR chunks

--
Thanks & Regards,
Taral Desai