Re: Just my opinion - the move of MOS to Flash is still a bunch of crap

  • From: Tanel Poder <tanel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jkstill@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 23:33:15 +0200

Jared,

I haven't seen a need to use the Flash version of mos yet - I've always used
supporthtml.oracle.com since it was published ... and the experience isn't
worse than with the previous Metalink site... What (useful things) can the
Flash version do what the html version can't?

--
Tanel Poder
Oracle Troubleshooting Blog - http://blog.tanelpoder.com