Juniper Netscreen and 10gAS plsql agent

  • From: "Tony Vecchiet" <tony.vecchiet@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:55:01 -0700

We're trying to use a Netscreen to provide security for our 10gAS
server.

We don't use OID and want the Netscreen to validate users and then set
the cgi variable "REMOTE_USER" to the correct value.

It seems that the Netscreen does the correct actions and in the modplsql
debug log we see that REMOTE_USER is set correctly, but then later in
the debug log the modplsql code resets the REMOTE_USER value to the
schema name.

We have a SR open with Oracle but no luck.

Any ideas?