Joe Testa leaving Oracle and IT

  • From: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle-L Freelists" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:06:02 -0800

Some of you  know Joe Testa, a long time Oracle DBA.

You may also know that he wanted to pursue some other
career goals, and it looks like he's made it.

Jared

--------------------------------
From Joe:

Hello everyone, long time no talk.  For those of you who know me, you know
I've
been doing the Oracle DBA thing since '92.  Well, I'll be leaving the IT
world.
For many years I've been thinking of going back into the medical field.  At
this time in my life, I've been given the opportunity to make that happen,
so
I'll be leaving the Oracle world and the IT world to go back to school for
nursing.  20 years of IT and 14 years of doing Oracle DBA work is long
enough,
its time to move on.

Good luck all of you in your Oracle careers.

Please send all congrats, goodbye we hated you anyways, type messages to
jtesta5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks,

Joe Testa

--