RE: Java Versions certified by Oracle Database Server and Oracle Application Server

  • From: "Arnold, Sandra" <ArnoldS@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jobmiller@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:23:36 -0400

Unfortunately when I try to access this document in Metalink I get the
following:

MetaLink V2 - Error Message

         Note entry 463072.1.cannot be displayed. Possible reasons are:

*       The article is not classified as publicly accessible
("non-public")
*       The article's content is being updated and it is temporarily
unavailable but will be made available again soon.
*       The article has been deleted from this serve r.
*       The article number does not exist (it was referenced
incorrectly).

If you still have questions about why you couldn't access this article,
please use the Feedback button at the bottom of the left-hand menu bar.

Thanks for pointing me to the document though.

Sandra