RE: Jan 2015 JVM PSU

  • From: "MacGregor, Ian A." <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 16:42:14 +0000

XDB  IN Oracle 11 has dependencies on  two schemas  MDSYS and ORDSYS which in
turn have dependencies on  JAVA CLASS type objects.   ORDSYS owns the
multimedia  component of Oracle.    We have dependencies on this in relation to
photographic  thumbnails  and other images.

Ian MacGregor
SLAC National Accelerator Center