Re: Jan 14 PSU patches

  • From: "Lyall Barbour" <lyallbarbour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l digest users" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 10:31:16 -0500

no issues download PSU for Jan 2014 for Oracle 11.2.0.3 and 11.2.0.4 for Linux
and SunOS
When installing, there were "warnings" in OPatch, but OPatch successfully
completed. In Metalink, i found ID  *1448337.1* saying that this is ok because
the .env files for the make command have duplicate entries in them somehow.
I've updated the patch on metalink with what i found too. If i find anything
weird, or even if i find the patch works perfectly, i usually update the patch.
Lyall