Re: JOIN issues?

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bunjibry@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:49:38 -0800

I wonder if this is in some way related to the bug ( 9iR1 I believe )
that allowed a session using queries created with the ANSI join syntax to
select from tables in other schemas for which it had no permission.

The situation seems to similar to be coincidental.

Jared

--
Jared Still
//www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l