Re: JAVA Developer

  • From: Mindaugas Navickas <mnavickas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx, niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:45:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi Joel,

It was and interesting discution and usefull from many aspects.
I also would advice not to "kill" candidate with your questions - you might
need to work with him. And good relationships often overweights technology
decisions.
In praparation on Hibernate discution you might want to look into this article
(it's short) which list main points -
http://www.softwaresecretweapons.com/jspwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=YetAnotherObjectRelationalImpedanceMismatch

Regards
Mindaugas Navickas