RE: Is this Needed?

  • From: "Freeman, Donald" <dofreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>, <dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:12:19 -0400

In the past, some of those who introduced scientific method were stoned to
death<g>. In this case, after it is done and we sacrifice a goat to study its
entrails for evidence of success, I plan on being right in there poking them
with a stick and saying, "Good job!"  Unless, of course it fails miserably and
then I'll set up a concession stand and sell stones.

Don Freeman
Database Administrator 1
Bureau of Information Technology
Pennsylvania Department of Health