RE: Is there a better way to confirm whether Conc.Managers are up and running?

  • From: "Fadi Hasweh" <fhasweh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <naqimirza@xxxxxxxxx>, <vikramsingh120@xxxxxxxxx>, "freelists" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:25:48 +0200

Dear vikram

Oracle supplies several useful scripts, (located in $FND_TOP/sql
directory), for monitoring the concurrent managers:

afcmstat.sql

Displays all the defined managers, their maximum capacity, pids, and
their status.

afimchk.sql

Displays the status of ICM and PMON method in effect, the ICM's log
file, and determines if the concurrent manger monitor is running.

afcmcreq.sql

Displays the concurrent manager and the name of its log file that
processed a request.

afrqwait.sql

Displays the requests that are pending, held, and scheduled.

afrqstat.sql

Displays of summary of concurrent request execution time and status
since a particular date.

afqpmrid.sql

Displays the operating system process id of the FNDLIBR process based on
a concurrent request id. The process id can then be used with the
ORADEBUG utility.

afimlock.sql

Displays the process id, terminal, and process id that may be causing
locks that the ICM and CRM are waiting to get. You should run this
script if there are long delays when submitting jobs, or if you suspect
the ICM is in a gridlock with another oracle process.

You may find what you need inside one of them

Fadi

http://oracle-magic.blogspot.com