RE: Is listener working for every database

  • From: "TJ Kiernan" <tkiernan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 10:10:12 -0600

How about using a universally known password instead, such as
scott/tiger?  If you have the schema created & locked, you'll get
ORA-28000: the account is locked.  Any other response = something is
wrong.

Thanks,

T. J.

The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity
identified above. If the receiver of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
use or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by
replying to his/her e-mail address noted above and delete the original
message, including any attachments. Thank you.