Re: Is a RDBMS needed?

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 21:51:06 -0700 (PDT)

BTW, Nuno is the source of my quote. I appreciate him pointing that out to me
so
I can give him proper credit.

Cheers all!

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Master Principal Consultant, Oracle Corporation, Oracle ACE
Author of various books on RMAN, New Features and this shorter signature line.

Note: THIS EMAIL IS NOT AN OFFICIAL ORACLE SUPPORT COMMUNICATION. It is just
the
opinion of one Oracle employee. I can be wrong, have been wrong in the past and
will be wrong in the future. If your problem is a critical production problem,
you should always contact Oracle support for assistance. Statements in this
email in no way represent Oracle Corporation or any subsidiaries and reflect
only the opinion of the author of this email.