Re: Is a RDBMS needed?

  • From: Job Miller <jobmiller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, dasebw@xxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 12:57:11 -0700 (PDT)

Read the comments from Ian Boston in this post:

http://mfeldstein.com/sakai-3-the-benefits-of-everything-is-content/

<quote>
So the short answer to is Sakai 3 and Sakai Nakamura being built with
no-sql and the scalable cloud in mind? emphatically yes. Does it require
 investment in cloud infrastructure for an OOTB experience ? no by
default it comes configured for RDBMS persistence.

</quote>