RE: Invalid Package under SYS

  • From: "Jacques Kilchoer" <Jacques.Kilchoer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:07:34 -0700

Then refer to the first part of my answer. Do you really need these =
packages to be valid? Are you getting errors in a portion of your =
application? If not, let them (un)happily live as invalid packages. In =
the 8.1.7 database on my local PC I have about 5 (five) invalid SYS =
packages and it doesn't prevent me from doing whatever I want to do in =
it.

Does dba_errors show anything for these invalid packages?