RE: Interpreting USED_UREC from V$TRANSACTION

  • From: Herring Dave - dherri <Dave.Herring@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle-L (oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 18:33:35 +0000

Allen, unfortunately the script I've been using doesn't include USED_UBLK.
Good thought though.  Also, I had seen Tom Kyte's discussion earlier and hoped
it'd apply but unfortunately doesn't.

BTW, I think it's pretty cool that people on this list will do searches on
their own to help out others.  It's generally assumed that we've done a search
or 2 ahead of time before asking a question, maybe even read Oracle's doc, but
a different person's search attempt is always helpful (and welcomed!).

DAVID HERRING
DBA
Acxiom Corporation
EML   dave.herring@xxxxxxxxxx
TEL    630.944.4762
MBL   630.430.5988
1501 Opus Pl, Downers Grove, IL 60515, USA
WWW.ACXIOM.COM