RE: Interpreting USED_UREC from V$TRANSACTION

  • From: Michael Dinh <mdinh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'grzegorzof@xxxxxxxxxx'" <grzegorzof@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Dave.Herring@xxxxxxxxxx" <Dave.Herring@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 11:12:29 -0700

Script to Monitor SMON Rollback Progress [ID 1352046.1]
I would be curious to see what the output looks like for 10min interval.

Michael Dinh
Disparity Breaks Automation (DBA)

Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong -
Peter T Mcintyre
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss
people - Eleanor Roosevelt
When any rule or formula becomes a substitute for thought rather than an aid to
thinking, it is dangerous and should be discarded -Thomas William Phelps