Installing RAC on Win2K3 64-bit on OCFS

  • From: <BHoff@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 23:44:32 -0500

I am doing a fresh install of RAC on Win2K3 (64-bit, R2) using OCFS,
does anyone have any best practices or practical application guides for
doing this sort of install.  I am new to RAC and want to gather as much
information as possible before proceeding.

Also, if any of you have any experience with a Xiotech SAN, that is the
storage platform I am using, if there are any special circumstances that
you know of doing RAC on OCFS with MPIO on Xiotech, I would be very
interested to hear about that.

Thanks,

Brad