RE: Installation of Oracle client for end users

  • From: <Jay.Miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:51:28 -0400

The same group that does our software installs does Oracle Client
Installs.  About 7 years ago (Pre-merger) I wrote the documentation for
the group that handled it at the time and provided the tnsnames.ora and
sqlnet.ora files.  I assume someone on the other side of the merger had
done the same for the department that currently handles it, but I'm
really not sure.

Jay Miller
Sr. Oracle DBA
201.369.8355