Re: Index help

  • From: Daniel Fink <Daniel.Fink@xxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 13:29:09 -0600

Now it's my turn...I missed the PK (focused on the row and value counts). Not
enough scotch...

Since this is using bind variables, there must be something about the first
parse that is causing this problem. Any chance you are using stored outlines?

In rereading the post, it is noted that an index was added and it is using the
index. But the output from tkprof is still reflecting a full table scan and not
the index. I think you need to run a 10046 and submit the stat lines from the
actual execution.

Regards,
Daniel