RE: Index compression on Oracle 9.2

  • From: "Herring Dave - dherri" <Dave.Herring@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ram K" <lambu999@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 14:07:45 -0600

Ram, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to compare before/after.  It'd
be pretty simple to test, as all tables were multi-million rows, no
indexes, degree of 4 or 8, pctfree of 0.  Maybe my raise this year will
include some minutes of free time so I could do cool stuff like this.
:-)

Dave

Dave Herring, DBA

Acxiom Corporation