Re: Index Organized Tables

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <sanjay_mishra0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Riyaj Shamsudeen <riyaj.shamsudeen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:46:31 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Riyaj.
The table is not always accessed through the primary key. Quite often a part of
the PK may be queried, but very rarely the entire PK.
&nbsp;
Deletes will be done using sliding window technique. Range partitioned on a
DATE column. How does this impact the IOT decision?
&nbsp;
What are the cases when IOT is not recommended?
&nbsp;
Thanks,
Sanjay