Re: Impressing your boss

  • From: Alex <stant_98@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Paul Drake <bdbafh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 13:58:54 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all who responded! Your comments have been great. I might also add
that we have a few people with a great sense of humor on this list.

Paul Drake <bdbafh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
attend a Jonthan Lewis seminar - "Optimising Oracle".
you'll have dozens of items that you'll be dying to try out.
You missed the one in NYC this week, but you're in luck, there is one
in Boston next week.

Paul