RE: Import Question

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR)" <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fred_fred_1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:50:39 -0400

Fred,

You guessed correctly.  It goes through the entire export file looking
to import what you asked.  This is why it is better to create several
export files (one for each schema).

I would guess that you could run several imports at the same time (each
one reading the same export file) if this would help you.

Tom