RE: Identifying Business Objects Users

  • From: Deepak Sharma <sharmakdeep_oracle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:17:09 -0700 (PDT)

Any BO Developers out there who would know how and
where to implement the
DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO.SET_MODULE ?  Is there another
discussion group I could possibly pose this question?

Users are executing queries using BO on our production
system that are not tuned, and take up a lot of time
and resource, and we need to find out those users and
help fix the issues.

Thanks,
Deepak

--- Deepak Sharma <sharmakdeep_oracle@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I also do not know BO myself, but we did discuss
> this
> approach, as I mentioned in the beginning of this
> thread.
>
> Frankly we do not know how and where in BO, would
> the
> call to application_info be made?
>

> --- "Reidy, Ron" <Ron.Reidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
 > John,
 >
 > I do not know BO (but I do get it after my morning
 > runs :D).  From the docs:
 >
 > MODULE  VARCHAR2(48)  Contains the name of the
 > currently executing module as set by calling the
 > DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO.SET_MODULE procedure
 >
 > If the program running is truly wiqt.exe, then
 there

http://mail.yahoo.com