RE: Identifying Business Objects Users

  • From: "Reidy, Ron" <Ron.Reidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sharmakdeep_oracle@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:04:06 -0600

v$session.module

-----------------
Ron Reidy
Lead DBA
Array BioPharma, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Deepak Sharma
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 11:20 AM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Identifying Business Objects Users

We are having trouble identifying users that connect
to Oracle using Business Objects.

All we see as 'osuser' is 'busobj' (That's the Unix Id
for business objects software), and 'username' is
'BUSOBJ_USER' (This is the oracle account that
business objects uses).

We have looked into using application_info pkg, but
the problem is that from BO we cannot implement it
since when an SQL is fired from BO, it creates its own
Oracle session.

Thanks,
Deepak

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is
intended
sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by