Re: IOT secondary index creation can't use parallel (30hours)

  • From: Eagle Fan <eagle.f@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 21:27:49 +0800

At first, I suspect it's related to overflow segment, but seems it's not.
I created same small IOT tables on both databases and run the secondary
index creation sql again.

On 10203 database, it used parallel index fast scan read but on 11202
database, it still used single thread db file sequential read.

Thanks.

--
Eagle Fan (www.dbafan.com)