RE: INS-32101 during install using Domain user

  • From: "Herbener, Martin - Division of Engineering and Management" <martin.herbener@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 16:59:34 +0000

Hi,

For anyone who sees this in the future - this error was caused by my mistake,
the user login name as recorded in Active Directory was NOT the same as what I
was putting into the Oracle installer - I was fooled by the AD display name.
Once I corrected the user login name in AD and waited a few minutes, the
installer accepted the domain username.

Martin