Re: IBM Consulting info

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 10:28:51 -0500

I talked with them at one point, they were establishing a support site in
Iowa.  However, the salary was ludicrously inadequate.  About half of my
current salary.  Of course, that was probably when they were building the
justification for bringing in lower paid DBAs on H1(b) visas.

--
Andrew W. Kerber