RE: IAS 10g in Load-Balancing

  • From: "Magni Fabrizio" <Fabrizio.Magni@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wojciech.skrzynecki@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:32:31 +0100

Hardware balancing here (it works pretty well).

Another solution can be the use of webcaches.
They are already in your installation packages.

Regards
Fabrizio

        I would like to ask you if anybody had done Oracle Application
Server 10g  installation with Load Balancing.  What software or hardware
I have to use to get the best performance. I think about Microsoft NLB
but I do not know if it is good choice.  I count on your opinion. Maybe
the best way is to chose hardware like Cisco, but this is very expensive
solution. Any idea or experience?