Re: Huge Archive generation causing instance to hang

  • From: Sriram Kumar <k.sriramkumar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbaorapps@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 09:41:32 +0800

Hi,
Not sure what version you are on. AWR might not directly indicate which
segment caused high redo. if you have tuning and diagnostic license, you
could query dba_hist_seg_stat for the time period to identify the segments
with maximum block changes and then you could progressively drill down into
dab_hist_sqlstat to identify the exact sql statements that caused the redo
activity

best regards

sriram kumar