RE: How to resize the data files

  • From: "Lawie, Duncan" <duncan.lawie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Harvinder.Singh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <Harvinder.Singh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:19:49 +0100

Show us the SQL and the error message.

Is the tablespace dictionary managed?

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Harvinder Singh
Sent: 19 April 2007 03:29
To: Herring Dave - dherri; oracle-l
Subject: RE: How to resize the data files

I tried that but the problem is it is giving error that table that is
partitioned can't be moved and all the partitions of this table are already on
the other tablespaces. If i can somehow move this reference of this table from
this tablespace i can use the move option on all other tables in this
tablespace or expdp/impdp to reset the HWM and shrink the files.