Re: How to modify a metric collection interval in Grid Control?

  • From: lyallbarbour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 10:24:47 -0500

ummmm, i'm on Grid 10.2.0.5 and i have under each database, the Metric and
Policy Settings, the ability to hit a drop-down right at the top and view "All
Metrics" not just the ones with Thresholds.  The 3 Metrics you are looking for
are there.... and information is collected every 30 minutes.  Maybe the 7 days
on the other screen just means that's how often you see the info?
What Grid are you on? 10.2.0.5?
Lyall