RE: How to modify a metric collection interval in Grid Control?

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Howard Latham' <howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 08:18:36 -0600

I figure there should be a package or something where you pass the target_guid,
metric_guid and interval to update it, but I'm not sure what package I should
look for.  I don't see a way to modify this metric within the Grid Control web
interface.

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-354-4799
Email: chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing
the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the
information on any medium.