RE: How to migrate EM UDMs to 12c?

  • From: Peter Sharman <pete.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Oracle L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 10:44:34 -0700 (PDT)

Rich

Sorry for the delayed response, I've been on leave and still catching up.

The steps for migrating a UDM to a metric extension are listed in chapter 6 of
the Cloud Control Administrator's Guide, specifically in the section titled
"Converting User-defined Metrics to Metric Extensions".

Pete

Pete Sharman
Principal Product Manager
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61262924095 | | Fax: +61262925183 | | Mobile: +61414443449

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA