Re: How to mass delete EM12c incidents?

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 15:57:42 +0100

If I recall correctly then the metric that catches these does regexp
matching so you *ought* to be able to prevent the ignorables from firing
the alert (I've never actually done this of course, I'm just recommending
it on a public forum :( ). Assuming you can do this and it works then you
could add that rule into your monitoring templates.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA