How to mass delete EM12c incidents?

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:30:10 -0500 (CDT)

Howdy,

In EM12c BP1, I've got a few databases throwing some of the many errors that
Support says "oh, just ignore those" (then why generate them in the first
place?!?!?).  So these ignorables get turned into EM incidents as generic
operational errors.  It would seem to be a bad idea to disable a generic
"catchall" metric and removing the incidents manually via the EM web is time
consuming.

Is there a supported way of removing the incidents en masse via command line
(and, therefore, script)?  I've tried to check MOS, but it's still not
letting me look at more than one article per search (BUG filed).

And, yes, I'm attempting to prevent the ignorables from being generated by
Oracle, but I'll never be able to get it 100%.  Lovely...

TIA!
Rich