RE: How to find certifications?

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "petervanrijn@xxxxxxxxx" <petervanrijn@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:26:30 -0500

Hi Peter,

I tried it on a known certified configuration, (Linux x86-64, RedHat Enterprise
5, 11gR2), and it showed me zero results on that too.

So, that leads me to believe that it's broken.

If anyone else has had better luck, or a source other than MOS for
certification information, please speak up....

-Mark